RESPECT IS KEY.
Please be mindful of students and teachers for all of us to have an equally wonderful experience here at Pilogo.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before class, as there is no late admittance
- Check in at reception for all classes
- Wash your hands and feet before entering the yoga room
- Observe silence in the yoga room
- No personal belongings in the yoga room other than water and towel. There are lockers in the changing rooms for valuables or at reception for larger items
- No phones in the Pilates and Yoga studios
- Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions
- Wipe your mat and surrounding space before you leave class
- Allow yourself at least 3 classes to acclimate to the heat if attending hot yoga and to become familiar with the sequences