SUBJECT TO CHANGE
You can find lots of information in our FAQs about what to expect at our classes and centres, bookings for workshops and courses and where to start if you are new to yoga. If you can’t find what you’re looking for or would like personal advice on suitable classes or therapies, then please contact us using the information below. To create the best experience for your self and other participants, please note and adhere to the following:
Booking, Registration and Waiver Forms
- All bookings should be made in advance to guarantee your space; we cannot accept any bookings without payment. Bookings can be made by telephone 04 456 4499.
- All participants must check in at the reception at least five minutes before the start of your class, even if you have reserved a space in advance.
- On your first visit, you will be required to fill out a new member’s registration/waiver form. Please read the waiver form carefully and indicate clearly any physical injuries or health conditions that may require our attention.
- Please inform your instructor of your injuries for him/her to adjust you or show you a modified pose or exercise if necessary.
- Sessions cannot be transferred and refunds are not given unless there is a medical reason that permanently prevents you from being able to attend classes (please see below).
- Piloga reserve the right to refuse admission/membership.
- As space is limited, booking is a must for all our scheduled classes 12 hours in advance of each class, once a class is book, please arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time to allow you to sign in and get ready.
- In case you are late by less than 5 minutes and space is still available, the reception will allow you to enter the class. Latecomers by more than 5 minutes will not be permitted to enter the session regardless of space availability. If you arrive 5 minutes after class start time, this will count as a late cancelation and the class will be charged.
- If you need to cancel or re-schedule a class then you must give at least 12 hours notice in advance for group classes and 24 hours in advance for private classes. You can do this by getting in touch with our reception by phone on 04 – 456 4499. This policy is vital to ensuring efficient operation of the studio, instructor and the wait-listed customers. There are no exceptions to this policy regardless of circumstances.
Refunds & Transfers
- Piloga does not offer refunds expect in the event that you are deemed medically unfit to participate in Pilates & Yoga in the foreseeable future, in which case, you will receive a refund for your packages classes, less AED 125 admin costs. Transfer of packages among members is not allowed unless for the refund reasons mentioned above. Less AED 100 administration costs.
Risk & responsibility
- Piloga accepts no responsibility for any client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries. Please do be aware that it is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
- By using Piloga facilities you accept that there is a risk associated with all forms of exercise either during or after. You take full responsibility for your own health and well being. You will not hold Piloga fitness or associated staff liable for any injury, loss or expense suffered as result of your participation in any Piloga classes.
- Piloga accept no responsibility for any property left, theft or damaged property on the premises. Please be responsible for your belongings. Please return lockers keys to reception after use.